Audio-Technica's ATH-CKS5TW in-ear headphones with Bluetooth® 5.0 technology pair powerful, high-fidelity sound with the convenience and freedom of a true-wireless design.
These wireless buds offer 15 hours of continuous music playback on a full charge, with 30 hours of additional power available from the charging case, so you can take your music with you wherever you go. They are also compatible with the high-quality Qualcomm® aptXTM audio and AAC codecs for excellent wireless audio transmission.
Equipped with exclusive 10 mm drivers with dual-layer diaphragms and IPX2 water-resistance rating, they sound great and are protected from dripping water, such as rain and sweat.
When you're done with this hit, view the rest of Audio-Technica's line-up here, or browse our other wireless options here.
// HOW TO PAIR
1. Place the earphones back into the case.
2. Press and hold the buttons on both earphones for about 6 seconds.
3. Both sides' LED indicator will flash .
4. Remove both earphones from the case.
5. Turn on Bluetooth on your phone or Bluetooth device.
6. Select "ATH-CKS5TW".
7. Pairing should be successful.
8. If pairing is not successful, put back in case to reset and try again.
9. Remember to "forget device" at the end if you're testing a demo set, so it does not confuse with your new unit when you purchase one.