Sennheiser CX 400BT
// HOW TO PAIR
1. Put them in your ears.
2. Hold b touch surface of both earphones with your fingers simultaneously for at least 3 seconds.
3. You will hear "Pairing" and a beep.
4. Turn on Bluetooth on your phone or Bluetooth device.
5. Select "CX 400 BT TW".
6. Pairing should be successful.
7. If pairing is not successful, put back in case to reset and try again.
8. Remember to "forget device" at the end if you're testing a demo set, so it does not confuse with your new unit when you purchase one.
// MUSIC PLAYBACK
1. Tap 1x on the LEFT touch surface to PLAY/PAUSE.
2. Tap 2x on the LEFT touch surface to skip to PREVIOUS track.
2. Tap 2x on the RIGHT touch surface to skip to NEXT track.
// VOLUME CONTROLS
1. Touch and hold the touch surface of of the RIGHT earbud until volume is increased.
2. Touch and hold the touch surface of of the LEFT earbud until volume is increased.
// VOICE ASSISTANT
1. Tap 1x on the RIGHT touch surface.